- Records natural 360° still images and videos with high resolution and highly precise stitch image processing.
- Produces incredibly realistic spherical video by shooting video in 4K (3840 x 1920, 29.97fps).
- Supports 360° live streaming in 4K. Transmits excellent quality real-looking video to the world.
- Supports various shooting scenarios using a variety of shooting modes.
- Uses Qualcomm’s “Snapdragon™”. Transfer speed for both still images and videos has been dramatically improved.
- Equipped with a 4-channel microphone. 4 microphones are built into the camera to independently record sound from 4 different directions when shooting video.
Enable everyone to easily enjoy 360°
Metallic gray, a timeless color that looks high-class no matter the situation.
Thin and lightweight body that optimizes internal components using a proprietary folded optics system.
Create your own images using editing functions
Records 4K video and 360° spatial audio for a more realistic VR world.
Use the dedicated editing apps “THETA+” to easily put the finishing touches to eye-catching work.
Use the dedicated apps to easily share your work from anywhere with people all over the world
Upload to the theta360.com, a website dedicated to sharing 360-degree images. Anyone can easily display their 360° images anywhere in the world.
Upload 360° photos & easily share the 360° world with friends.
Convenient dedicated apps are available for both PC and smartphone. Enjoy the world more with RICOH THETA.
Post the processed images and videos using "THETA+" to social media.
*1 A smartphone is required to change modes or configure manual settings.*2 The number of photos and time are guides only. The actual number differs according to the photography conditions.*3 Charge the battery by connecting it to a PC using the supplied USB cable.*4 The number of photos that can be taken is a guide based on RICOH's measurement method. This will differ depending on the usage conditions. A small amount of battery power is consumed when in sleep mode. When not using the camera, it is recommended to either shut down or charge it frequently when you are using sleep mode.*5 Excluding lens section.*6 Automatic shut down if the internal temperature increases.*7 Dedicated app is for H.264 only. H.265 is a specification for future application due to publication of API.*8 My Settings is scheduled to be added with the 2018 firmware update. The Interval composite function will not be supported.*9 RICOH THETA V OTHER COUNTRIESL85412/EDP CODE: 910727/RIM CODE: S0910727/JAN CODE: 4961311921599/UPC CODE: 026649107276) does not support 5GHz
What's In The Box
1xRicoh Theta V
1 x Soft-case
1 x USB cable
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Quick start guide
||Blue, Purple, White